Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Discover My Garden !!!



Hello all!!

Today I'll take all of you to see my garden, the place that I've live. It's quite big garden, and I'm living alone in here [So sad ><]. I have many photo of my garden, Let's see!!!


My garden have a lot of trees, branches, and flower and I've a lot of things to do. Ex. catching a lizard, catching some birds [but never got it - -'?] and sleeping!!!. Next picture you'll see another side of my garden.


Eyy? How come he red arrow point at my place like that, that's my toilet!!!. I think I've to go to talk with my stupid slave now!!! give me about 5 minutes.

Myself : Hey stupid slave!!! Who allow you to take picture of my toilet!!! How dare you?
My Slave : What my boss? I'm just want to show everything in your garden to your friends.

Myself : I'm asking that who allow you!!!! answer my question, Idiot!!!
My Slave : Don't angry my boss, I didn't ask you about this becoz I think it's just a simple thing. And I think that even while you're in the toilet and doing your business you still look smart.

Myself : Sure, I agree with you in that point too. This time I'll let you go, but remember my word. Next time you must inform me about things you gonna do about me and my garden, is that clear?
My Slave : Ok my boss, everything you want. [what a stupid cat he was, I just tell that he's very smart and he forgot to angry me haha ]

Ok my fur friends, all of you should be proud. I never bring anyone to see my toilet before,you're the first group!!! Ready? if yes, let's go!!!


How about my toilet, nice or not?. I really love this toilet, because it has a very good ventilation system, very soft ground and most important reason is it was place on the best corner of this garden. No one can see me when I'm go to do some business in my toilet


Oh!!! do you see that? I see some birds, and I will go to catch them. So next time I'll take of all you to see more things in my garden. But today I've to go now, birds are waiting for me hahaha

With love and paws
Batigoal

11 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your garden is very beautiful! You are very brave to go outside like that!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

It looks like a pretty secret garden. We love the tiled walkway. It must be very nice to have your own outside toilet. We has to make our Dad clean our inside one every day. It's just not the same.

The Tower Hill Mob said...

What a beautiful garden you have!
We think your toilet is excellent- private and comfortable. Soft ground for digging is important, too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have a beautiful garden. It must be very exciting when you explore in it.

Anonymous said...

You have quite a lovely garden.

Daisy said...

You have a very beautiful garden! Do not worry, I closed my eyes when you were in the toilet.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha ha excellent. love the way you tell your slave off! he he. That looks like a stunning garden by the way! Even if you do refer to it as a toilet, it is the most elaborate toilet I have ever seen! Beautiful! he he xx

Lux said...

You have a beautiful garden, and you look really great on that pathway ...

PaHaRs said...

HeHe, Thanks for all comment. I'm really glad that everybody love my garden and my toilet. Today will have more funs!!!!

Batigoal

Anonymous said...

Magic Of Making Up -
Magni Work -
Micro Niche Finder -
Plr Article Software -
Pregnancy Miracle -
Software Submitter Pro -
The Affiliate Code -
The Diet Solution Program -
Truth About Abs -
Zygor Guides -
yeast infection no more -






3d covers -
500 scrapbooking sketches -
acid alkaline diet -
acne free in 3 days -
advanced pc tweaker -
apple patch diet -
art of approaching -
auction inspector -
av advance -
build a nice store -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
catch spouse cheating -
chikara reiki do -
combat the fat -
conversationalhypnosis -

Anonymous said...

homebre ware -
home job group -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
inteli gator -
joanas world -
joyful tomato -
kidney stone remedy -
learn digital photography now -
learn elements now -
linden method -
lose man boobs -
malware removal bot -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
meet your sweet -
muscle gaining secrets -
muscle gain truth -
niche adsense themes -
ninety day powerseller -
pc optimizer pro -
pregnancy miracle -
pregnancy without pounds -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
quit smoking today -
reg genie -
registry easy -
registry genius -
registry smart -
registry winner -
registry winner download -
retrievea lover -